Rimonabant Acomplia Weight Loss steroid Powder for fat burning CAS 168273-06-1
Product Name: Rimonabant
Usage: Rimonabant is a selective antagonist of CB1 with IC50 of 13.6 nM and EC50 of 17.3 nM in hCB1 transfected HEK 293 membrane
(1) Rimonabant hydrochloride (SR-141716A) is a potent and selective CB1 cannabinoid inverse
agonist/antagonist with a Ki of 1.6 nM, minimal affinity for CB2, and and some GPR55 agonist activity.
Rimonabant was developed as an anti-obesity drug because of its appetite suppressant activity,
but was taken off the market because of side effects of depression and anxiety.
(2) Under development by Sanofi-Aventis, Acomplia (rimonabant) is a selective CB1 endocannabinoid
receptor antagonist indicated for the treatment of obesity.
(3) It works by blocking endogenous cannabinoid binding to neuronal CB1 receptors. Activation of
these receptors by endoegenous cannabinoids, such as anadamide, increases appetite. It is the most
advanced endocannabinoid receptor antagonist in clinical development and offers a novel therapeutic
approach to appetite control and weight reduction.
(1) Rimonabant has a favorable safety profile and is generally well tolerated. Rimonabant is proving to
be a very promising approach for managing two major and preventable risk factors for cardiovascular
disease. This review summarizes the available evidence on the clinical efficacy and safety of
rimonabant as a potential therapy for obesity and smoking cessation.
(2) Rimonabant hydrochloride also has potential as a treatment for smoking cessation because the
endocannabinoid system is involved in the body’s response to tobacco dependence.
what is Rimonabant?
how to use Rimonabant?
the dosage of Rimonabant?
The usage of Rimonabant?
the benefit of Rimonabant?
where can you get the cheapest and best Rimonabant?
factory supply Rimonabant
Rimonabant supply price
Rimonabant reliable supplier
Rimonabant buying resource