Ibuprofen Basic information
Purity: Pharmaceutical grade 99%
Appearance: white Crystalline powder
chemical properties: Colourless, Crystalline Solid
Packing: 25KG / Fiber drum
Uses: 1.A selective cyclooxygenase inhibitor (IC50=14.9uM). Inhibits PGH synthase-1 and PGH synthase-2 with comparable potency
Ibuprofen is the only anti-inflammatory drug recommended by the World Health Organization and the United States FDA as the only anti-inflammatory drug for children. Ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antipyretic effect. Treatment of rheumatoid and rheumatoid arthritis less effective in the acetylsalicylic acid and phenylbutazone. For the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and neuritis.
1. mild to moderate migraine attack treatment, migraine preventive treatment.
2. Chronic seizures of lateral headache treatment.
3. Fighting and menstrual headache treatment.
4. Others: Including rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and other joint and muscle lesions.
Usage and dosage:
1. Adult commonly used: Oral: ① anti-rheumatic, a 0.4g ~ 0.6g, 3 to 4 times daily, rheumatoid arthritis than the amount of osteoarthritis to be larger. ② light or moderate pain and dysmenorrhea pain, a 0.2 ~ 0.4g, every 4 to 6 hours 1 time. The maximum daily dosage for adults is 2.4g daily.
2. Children commonly used: oral once by weight 5 ~ 10mg / kg, 3 times a day.
3. liniment for external use.
1 cross-allergy: Aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs allergic to the product may have cross-allergic reactions. Asthma in patients with allergies to aspirin, the product can also cause bronchospasm.
2 for late pregnancy can extend the period of pregnancy, causing dystocia and prolonged labor. Pregnant women and lactating women should not be used.
3 For aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs have serious allergic reactions disabled. The following conditions should be used with caution:
3.1 asthma, can increase after treatment;
3.2 heart failure, high blood pressure, medication can cause water retention, edema;
3.3 hemophilia or other bleeding disorders (including coagulation disorders and abnormal platelet function), prolonged bleeding after treatment, increased bleeding tendency;
3.4 history of gastrointestinal ulcers, the application of the product prone to gastrointestinal side effects, including the generation of new ulcers;
3.5 renal dysfunction, renal adverse reactions increased, and even lead to renal failure.
what is Ibuprofen?
how to use Ibuprofen?
the dosage of Ibuprofen?
The usage of Ibuprofen?
the benefit of Ibuprofen?
where can you get the cheapest and best Ibuprofen?
factory supply Ibuprofen
Ibuprofen supply price
Ibuprofen reliable supplier
Ibuprofen buying resource